Sexual behavior has confused and confounded humans for centuries. Gil Rosenthal, a Texas A&M biology instructor and author, says we can learn a lot about ourselves by looking to other species in the natural world, and considering the sexual lives of fish.
- Gil Rosenthal, professor of biology at Texas A&M University, co-director of the Cichaz Field Station, and author of Mate Choice: The evolution of sexual decision making from microbes to humans
Links for more information:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)