We all get gut instincts when we walk into a room of strangers. Do we fit in here? Do these people seem friendly? Snap judgments are simply a part of how we function. But Princton University psychology professor Alexander Todorov says that though these impressions are natural, we should try to resist them.
- Alexander Todorov, professor of psychology at Princeton University and author of Face Value: The irresistible influence of first impressions
Links for more information:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)