Everyone wants to find happiness, but what are we really searching for? We explore the science behind happiness, how our brain achieves the elusive emotion, and how it all depends on who you are and where you are.
- Tim Bono, assistant dean in the college of arts and sciences, and a lecturer in psychology at Washington University, St. Louis
- Frederic Lenoir, philosopher, sociologist and religious historian. Author of the book, Happiness: A philosopher’s guide
Links for more information:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)