Have you ever fantasized about going back in time and changing world history? How about your own personal past? If we could travel eternally through space and time, how would this power affect us, psychologically and emotionally? We talk about the appeal of time travel fiction with author Travis Langley who examines these questions in his book Doctor Who Psychology: A Madman with a Box, through an analysis of the longest-running sci-fi TV series of all time.
Dr. Langley says that time travel fiction provides a safe space to explore the emotions and consequences of all kinds of “what if” questions we all have, teaches us lessons that can we can apply to everyday life.
- Dr. Travis Langley, author of Doctor Who Psychology: A Madman with a Box
Links for more information:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)