Diners are an American staple. It’s where you stop for a piece of pie and a cup of coffee from coast to coast. But diners are slowly disappearing to larger chains. We talk about the waitresses who make the diners function and the culture behind the career.
- Candacy Taylor, author, Counter Culture: The American Coffee Shop Waitress
Links for more information:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)