Smart phones and social media apps take up a lot of time for many Americans. We can’t watch TV or sit at the dinner table without checking for notifications or scrolling Twitter simultaneously. That’s what worried Christina Crook, who took a 31-day vacation from the internet to reconnect with her physical life.
- Christina Crook, communications professional and author, The Joy of Missing Out: Finding balance in a wired world
Links for more information:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)