We’ve all been in the position at some time in another where we have to give a presentation at school or at work, and often times, it can make us incredibly nervous. We discuss this fear and tips for overcoming it and delivering the best speech possible.
- Larry Ventis, retired professor of psychology at the College of William and Mary
- Michael Port, speaking coach, author, Steal the Show
Links for more information:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)