When people discuss “the immigrant narrative,” you may picture Ellis Island. But what is that process like today? We talk to two writers about the more modern immigrant journey.
- Daniel Connolly, journalist and author, The Book of Isaias: A Child of Immigrants Seeks His Own America
- Shilpi Somaya Gowda, author, The Golden Son
Links for more information:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)