Thanks to online shopping, internet banks and social media, our information has never been more vulnerable to theft. We explore what exactly is in all of those privacy agreements we often agree to without reading, and how we can try to reclaim our privacy in a digital world.
- Julia Angwin, journalist and author, Dragnet Nation: A quest for privacy, security and freedom in a world of relentless surveillance
- William King, adjunct professor of law at ITT Chicago-Kent College of Law and clinical assistant professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago
Links for more information:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)