Everyone needs some kind of creative outlet. For two practicing doctors, they’ve turned their respective interests into separate and successful side careers. Viewpoints’ speaks with each about the stressors of working in the medical field and how they de-compress and give back through their musical talents.
- Dr. Thomas Oden, adult forensic psychiatrist and DJ Diagnosis
- Dr. James Webb, radiologist and country music artist
Links for more information:
- DJ Diagnosis Website
- Psychology Today: Dr. Thomas Oden, MD Profile
- Dr James Webb Tulsa Back Doctor
- James Robert Webb Artist Website