When life gets tough, or busy, or just complicated, it can be hard to find gratitude in the little things. We speak with two authors about the importance of taking small steps each day to bring back positivity and refocus in your life. This could mean something as simple as taking 15 minutes to do some deep-breathing, reading or catch up with a friend by phone.
- Sarah Ban Breathnach, author, Simple Abundance: 365 Days to a Balanced and Joyful Life.
- Rachel Bertsche, journalist, author, The Kids Are in Bed: Finding Time for Yourself in the Chaos of Parenting.
Links for more information:
- Chicago Tribune Article: Rachel Bertsche
- Simple Abundance Twitter: @simpleabundance
- Sarah Ban Breathnach: Instagram