From Starbucks lattes to grocery staples like yogurt and bread, sugar still seems to be lurking everywhere. And even if you are diet conscious, it can still be hard to avoid the cookies and cake if you’re craving something sweet. Viewpoints Radio speaks with baking blogger, Elif Yamangil and cookbook author, Jennifer Tyler Lee about the importance of limiting sugar in your diet and how to do so without completely restricting yourself and still indulging your sweet tooth.
- Elif Yamangil, engineer at Google, creator of the blog, Plenty Sweet.
- Jennifer Tyler Lee, author, Half the Sugar, All the Love.
Links for more information:
- Instagram: PlentySweet200 by Elif Yamangil.
- 52 New Foods book by Jennifer Tyler Lee.
- Online Food Blog: Well Plated by Erin Clarke.