Ever feel like each morning you look at your closet, and despite the large number of clothes, never really have anything to wear? This abundance of extra fabric not only takes up space but also can be a burden to your headspace. We speak with two experts about how to shop and consume less as well as best organize the items you already have.
- Courtney Carver, author, Project 333: The Minimalist Fashion Challenge That Proves Less Really is So Much More
- Rachel Rosenthal, founder & CEO, Rachel & Company
Links for more information:
- Website: BeMoreWithLess
- Courtney Carver Twitter: @bemorewithless
- Website: Rachel Rosenthal Organizing Expert
- Rachel Rosenthal Twitter: @rachelorganizes