With many unknowns hanging above our heads during this global pandemic, it’s vital to stay present and positive. We discuss small steps you can take each day to find structure as well as the importance of looking at the long-term picture.
- Dr. Laura Schopp, professor, chair, department of health psychology, University of Missouri
- Jessica Byrne, software engineer, founder, The Financial Mechanic
Links for more information:
- Five ways to maintain community during COVID-19
- Radio Health Journal: Easing the Stress of Working From Home
- Financial Mechanic: How To Stay Sane Working From Home — An Extrovert’s Guide