Jessica Byrne is a 26-year-old software engineer that has saved more than $300,000 in a short span of time. We speak with Byrne about how she grew her skill base in order to up her salary and then save thousands by smart saving and investing.
- Jessica Byrne, software engineer, founder, blog, Financial Mechanic
- Ashley Feinstein Gerstley, money coach, author, 30-Day Money Cleanse, founder, blog, The Fiscal Femme
Links for more information:
- Financial Mechanic: I Lost $70k in One Month – Should I Give Up On FIRE?
- Financial Mechanic: April Expense Report
- Business Insider: Saving During the Pandemic
- CNBC: 25-year-old who owns 5 properties shares the 2 personal finance books that helped him earn $230,000 last year