While some of us still prefer pen and paper, many younger people are shifting completely online. And it’s not just for to-do lists or communication, but also using platforms like Instagram, Twitter or Facebook as a daily, reflective ‘online diary’ of sorts. But sometimes this vulnerability in such a public setting can lead down a slippery slope.
- Lilia Buckingham, social influencer, actress, producer, author, Influence
- Dr. Jimmy Sanderson, assistant professor of kinesiology and sports management, Texas Tech University
Links for more information:
- Twitter: @BuckinghamLilia
- Texas Tech University Faculty Profile: Jimmy Sanderson
- New York Times Article on Instagram Potentially Removing Likes: This Is the Guy Who’s Taking Away the Likes