The field of private investigation is rapidly changing. And not entirely for the good. We speak with Tyler Maroney – a journalist turned private eye about the evolution of the trade and the role tech-savvy investigators play in influencing and providing transparency to governments, corporate entities and other sectors.
- Tyler Maroney, private eye, co-founder, Quest Research and Investigations, author, The Modern Detective: How Corporate Intelligence is Reshaping the World.
Links for more information:
- Quest Research and Investigations
- The Guardian: Harvey Weinstein hired Black Cube to block New York Times article, jury hears
- Complex: Meet the ‘Free Meek’ Investigator Who Helped Overturn Meek Mill’s Conviction
- The New Yorker: Why Private Eyes Are Everywhere Now