Halloween is just around the corner, falling on Saturday, October 31st this year. The holiday may look a little different this year, but it doesn’t have to be any less spook-tastic. Whatever your plans are this coming weekend, it’s important to stay safe and take the recommended precautions.
- Deedee Fronius, homeowner
- Dr. Rachel Prete, pediatric hospitalist, Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, chief quality officer of newborn care, Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies.
Links for more information:
- CDC: Staying Safe During Your Holiday Celebrations
- CDC: Preventive Steps This Season
- Las Vegas Review Journal: Fewer people will celebrate Halloween, but some still going all out