Before the pandemic, roughly 4 in 10 people across the world believed that if science didn’t exist their lives would be no different, according to a global survey by 3M Corporation. We dig into this staggering statistic and how COVID-19 has altered people’s perception of the field.
- Dr. Jayshree Seth, chief science advocate at 3M Corporation
- Caitlin Sullivan, director of outreach & equity programs at the Society for Science
Links for more information:
- 3M – State of Science Index Survey
- 3M – Explore the 2020 Pandemic Pulse Survey Data
- 50+ Genius STEM Activities for Kids