Is Instagram The New Online Diary For Generation Z? – Viewpoints Radio
While some of us still prefer pen and paper, many younger people are shifting to everything digital. And it’s not just for to-do lists or communication, but also using platforms like Instagram, Twitter or Facebook as a daily, reflective ‘online diary’. However, sometimes this vulnerability in such a public setting can lead down a slippery slope. We discuss the pros and cons of candidly sharing your life on social media.
- Is Instagram The New Online Diary For Generation Z?
- The Good And The Bad: A Brief History Of The Texas Rangers
- Culture Crash: Rewinding Back To Our Highschool Selves
- Is Your Child Feeling Anxious Right Now? Giving Support Without Shielding Them From The World
- The Calming Nature of Tending to a Garden
Follow Viewpoints Radio
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.