Is Your Child Feeling Anxious Right Now? Giving Support Without Shielding Them From The World – Viewpoints Radio
The days when election and campaign news dominated the news cycle seem so distant. It’s safe to say that no one could’ve imagined this year would be such a curveball. Learning’s been disrupted, many parents are continuing to work from home and fears over COVID-19 are still very much present. We speak with a family trauma expert, Dr. Abigail Gewirtz, about dealing with these anxieties as an adult and how to have important conversations with your child or teen if you’re sensing that they’re more irritable, worried or anxious lately.
- Is Your Child Feeling Anxious Right Now? Giving Support Without Shielding Them From The World
- The Calming Nature of Tending to a Garden
- Culture Crash: The Difficulty of Placing Media & Literature Into Distinct Genres
- Exploring The World Of Wine One Glass At A Time
- Shakeups In The Salon & Skincare Industry
Follow Viewpoints Radio
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.