Halloween is just around the corner, falling on Saturday, October 31st. this year. Whatever your plans are this weekend, it’s important to stay safe by following the recommended precautions. The holiday may look a little different this year, but it doesn’t have to be any less spook-tastic.
- Deedee Fronius, homeowner.
- Dr. Rachel Prete, pediatric hospitalist, Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, chief quality officer of newborn care, Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies.
Links for Additional Info:
- CDC: Staying Safe During Your Holiday Celebrations
- CDC: Preventive Steps This Season
- Las Vegas Review Journal: Fewer people will celebrate Halloween, but some still going all out