The U.S. workforce is now more than 50 percent female, yet many women today still have little knowledge on financial planning and how to make their income work for them rather than the other way around. Executive and financial expert Jennifer Barrett joins us this week to shed some light on the importance of becoming financially autonomous and advocating for yourself in your career, relationships and beyond.
- Jennifer Barrett, financial expert, Chief Education Officer, Acorns, author, Think Like a Breadwinner
Links for Additional Info:
- Penguin Random House: Jennifer Barrett
- Mckinsey.com: Women in the Workplace 2020
- TIME: Women Are Now the Majority of the U.S. Workforce — But Working Women Still Face Serious Challenges
- Savvy Ladies
- Women Employed: 45+ Years of Leading Change for Working Women